TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #139
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Its the Graf Fans that are abusive,and even violent as displayed by the crazed Graf Fan who stabbed Seles so Graf could advance. In present times, the same crazed fans of Graf, not as crazed as the stabber, now want to say the stabbing of Seles made no difference. Ha ha ha.. Graf fans are out to lunch!!
I was including militant Graf fans among those who take offense at the suggestion that Serena is the GOAT. My point was not exclusively or even primarily directed at Serena fans, but at extreme fans and haters of Serena in equal measure. That point was that Vika's opinion wouldn't change either side's opinion, but would just give both sides a renewed opportunity to throw shit at the other side. Don't think I've been proven wrong.

My only surprise is that the thread has remained open so long. Bringing up the actions of a crazed psychopath as evidence one way or another of the qualities of any player and/or her regular fans is just . I've seen far more civilized threads than this closed in the wink of an eye.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote