TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #904
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Yeah, not bad, but not hot (or racy). We were expecting something hot, given that she looked probably hotter than ever last year. She seems to have some make up that looks perfect this time, though.

Me neither. Got too distracted by that watch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Can't get over these wide silver pants... it's not like she's got something to hide in that area Maybe she and Barbora should have dressed up like the real bolek and lolek?

At least her make-up looked indeed great this time.
Totally agree that her makeup was very nice this time, it suited her.

Racy would have been good. Sabine got the right idea. How can you not be racy when the theme is leather and motorbikes?

And yes, she definitely should have been given some fitted pants. Skintight ideally, given how good her figure is.

Interesting to see the Bolek and Lolek cartoon. Hadn't seen it before, but most of the comedy is visual so pretty easy to follow despite my lack of Polish.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote