TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #52
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Will Serena be a true vulture and just swoop in and take this title after sitting on her couch since the US Open, while the other ladies were playing their guts out in Asia?

I hate to think so, but whatever Serena wants, Serena gets. And I honestly can't see this championship final being between anyone other than Serena and Vika. They've been light years ahead of everyone this season. I can hope for a Maria miracle of her at least getting to the title match. I'll still be nervous and rooting for her to the bitter end. But, then again, do I really want to experience ANOTHER finals loss in 2012? In a sick way, it would be an appropriate finish to Maria's year.
Yes,but I'd like to think it won't be that way for too much longer. Surely somewhere along the line Kvitova or Azarenka can turn that 7-6,6-3 loss into a 7-6,6-3 win
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote