TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #138
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Says Azarenka, Serena is the greatest player of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelesGOAT View Post
There are atleast 4 or 5 other women well ahead of Serena in achievements besides Graf at this point though, so if you want to argue Serena as GOAT you are going to have to do better than just attempt to eliminate Graf. Your arguments might make a shread of sense in this thread if Graf was the only player in front of Serena in the GOAT debate, but this is far from the case.
when u say achievements my mind automatically goes to slam count. I guess u could be talking about a number of things but in that same vein I can think of achievements where she's one of only two players. It's subjective as to which achievement one choses to focus on and which ones u decide have less value.

I would be interested in ur thoughts about this thread:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...505&highlight=
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote