TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #48
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Will Serena be a true vulture and just swoop in and take this title after sitting on her couch since the US Open, while the other ladies were playing their guts out in Asia?

I hate to think so, but whatever Serena wants, Serena gets. And I honestly can't see this championship final being between anyone other than Serena and Vika. They've been light years ahead of everyone this season. I can hope for a Maria miracle of her at least getting to the title match. I'll still be nervous and rooting for her to the bitter end. But, then again, do I really want to experience ANOTHER finals loss in 2012? In a sick way, it would be an appropriate finish to Maria's year.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote