TennisForum.com - View Single Post - X Factor Australia 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #223
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor Australia 2012

I hated Bella's peformance to be honest, it all just rubbed me up the wrong way Nathaniel was easily the best last night IMO his vocals were great and so was him just playing the piano!! Disaappointed by The Collective but they had to have an average peformance eventually!! Omg, Will's grunts though I'd buy a whole album of that. I really hate the fact that The Collective ate so strong as a group but half of them are stronger solo artists than the U25 boys, it's kind of screwed Mel over. Nat has been a terrible mentor, all of her song choices have been questionable. I liked Jason's performance, he's starting to grow on me, a lot.