TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Christina McHale

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #3143
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christina McHale

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseto View Post
well, christina's season is probably over now since she lost to chang in osaka. guess she wanted to play these last tournaments but not sure if it was worth it. even before she got mono, she wasn't playing great and now, everything seems to be a struggle.

i hope i haven't seen her career high already.

anyway, hope she can get past her illness and keep practicing for next year.
I think she'll get over it and rebuild her ranking, but it could take some time. I'm not sure about the wisdom of playing these end of the season tournaments, however. I guess she and her team thought it would be for the best, but seems like wasted energy. Perhaps her doctor thought the extra play would be beneficial Didn't Federer play through most of his bout with mono?
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote