TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Are Azarenka and Wozniacki still friends?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #64
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Azarenka and Wozniacki still friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
More success for Vika in China.. wonder if Caro called to congratulate her....
At least 4-5 players (including Serena) congratulated Vika on Twitter but guess who didn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You're such a smart person in real life, so why do you act like such a tool when it comes to Wozniacki?
Oh Ryan, What part of my post didn't make sense? And I thought you already knew the answer to your question. I'm hurt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
At one time it seemed that both Vika and Caro were good friends with Serena, so perhaps that is how they were friends. Now, Serena doesn't talk much about Woz, while she and Vika seem to be really good friends.
Yeah, Serena and Vika have definitely gotten closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
They both live in Monaco and offseason is right on doorstep, then we find out how often they go out together
It might depend on whether or not Vika wins the YEC,