TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Where does Azarenka go from here?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #87
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post

Are you other people really wasting time of Jimmie -- his bandwagonning and extreme stanning for Victoria is so fake it's not even particularly that funny to make a huge deal out of it. There's nothing to persecute really.

It's just funny now that Victoria has stated herself as/to be an all time great/entered her prime dude's like Jimmie pop out from nowhere these very same people who (constantly, consistently) criticized her, calling her whiner, cry-baby, mocking her retirements etc.
I dare you to find a posting of mine where I have ever criticized Vika. I've always stood up for her, be it after the Bartoli match at the YEC or during the thing with Radwanska. This isn't even about Vika, it's about your hatred of Caro and her fan base, that's why you're attacking me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit whether you validate me or not but blatantly smearing me with wrongful accusations is nothing I will take without setting the record straight.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote