TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Where does Azarenka go from here?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #86
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
All it takes is Kvitova and Borz to get back into form and things suddenly shift regardless of what happened the previous year. I doubt she will have a better 2013, but TF always thinks a player's form and dominance will last forever and vice versa with slumps.

She still has a lot to prove. Serena is waiting.
Borz days of being a contender (if she even qualified as that back in the '10- '11 period) are well and truly over.

But yeah, Vuvuzenka's current form as taken A LOT of hard work to get to and I question how long she can keep it up for. And even at her very best, there's still players with bigger games, that pose much more of a danger when they're in-form.