TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #1333
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Which is my point, exactly. Just because a surface suits Petra and/or she has historical results, it doesn't mean you can count on it. Petra's form, confidence and focus have to all be hand in hand.
ITA

I remember reading some interview where she mentioned her confidence on NA HC being really low, despite having just won Montréal, so she played all 900000 US Open series weeks...which resulted in her being exhausted by 4R of US Open.

Form/confidence/focus/conditions/etc... it's quite a delicate balance isn't it but she has never struck me as a Serena-type who plays her best tennis under pressure.
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote