TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #383
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future
Re: Dexter

Meeh episode as expected. Not very realistic that foreign mob leader flies in and starts killing people at will Are they playing this that in the end of Season 8 Dexter just kills himself? Is Hays Code (moral quideline, bad guy has to die) still in effect? Debs reaction so far has been satisfying. Little fast but ok, as mensioned previously if they blew that they blew whole series, including past. After 1st episode I thought how he found Dexters knifes so fast. Dexter has had no reason to hide them extremely. So as a detective she did had skill to find them.

There are about 5 plotlines going on and one of them seems really off. I expect that line to be the one that provides most information (In white) Stripper and Quinn
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote