TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #277
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Variety has never been her strong-suit, I think we can agree on that. She is stuck between her clay game, based on controlled aggression, good depth of shot, and constructing points (this has been effective on hardcourt against certain players) and on the opposite side is all-out aggression. There really isn't much in between.

I think it's a matter of perspective...if professional coaches are clearly advising her to hit through certain opponents, there must be a substantial reason behind that.
I would suggest she should work on her variety and net play in the early rounds instead of beating scrubs like Cadantu 60 60 and be satisfied with it. It's clear the same strategy as before "only this time with better execution" is not working.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote