TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #272
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
What are you suggesting then? I don't see the problem with going for the lines and trying to play more aggressive in this match-up. It's not like she is/has been trying to hit ridiculous winners from all parts of the court. However, when there is the slightest glimpse of a shorter ball, it needs to be put away. Against others she can afford to place the ball and maneuver them around - in this match-up at the moment...not so much.
I don't know, try to finish the points at the net? Ballbashing from the baseline is clearly not working, so she should try something else.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote