TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #4362
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I am sure TA would want her there ... but, I am sorry, I am personally not impressed.

She could spend the time with TJ (if he's still her trainer of course) or she could go early to next tournament and become acclimatised with the surroundings and the courts.

Instead she plays golfing WAG (again I might add) down in a Turkish holiday resort.

Her name is Caroline Wozniacki. She's a tennis player. She's not Caroline Hilton nor Caroline Khardashian.

PS Actually. I suppose she's more Caroline McIlroy.
Hmm, maybe it's getting to that stage.
I guess golfers have enough cash to afford themselves more than the usual 'standard' in Antalya though. I think that there surely must be some tennis facilities because there's a couple of ITF tournies played there.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!