TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #4361
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
oh, come on, her season is practically over, plus TA is main sponsor of the event, so maybe they want Caro to be there!
I am sure TA would want her there ... but, I am sorry, I am personally not impressed.

She could spend the time with TJ (if he's still her trainer of course) or she could go early to next tournament and become acclimatised with the surroundings and the courts.

Instead she plays golfing WAG (again I might add) down in a Turkish holiday resort.

Her name is Caroline Wozniacki. She's a tennis player. She's not Caroline Hilton nor Caroline Khardashian.

PS Actually. I suppose she's more Caroline McIlroy.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!