TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #4359
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Her season is practically over? Yeah, I guess that's the kind of work ethic we should go by..

There's always excuses, if she goes to watch golf after a R1 slam loss it's because she needs to take her mind of tennis, or because she's injured or because training wouldn't make any sense or whatever.

The weird thing is, none of the other players are taking joy rides this time of the season. So you really don't have to wonder why she's falling behind the competition. I don't care if it's for a sponsor or not, she does way too much off court stuff like this, especially for a player in her situation. You know who takes jollies at this time of the year? Serena... the difference is, she can afford it, Caroline can not..at least as long as she wants to be seen as a semi-serious tennis player.

The next two tournaments would be a great chance to set her up for 2013 but I guess that's not important enough. Oh well, i'm looking forward to the off season already. Holiday with the golfer, a bunch of useless exhos and no proper coach.. The lack of focus and sense of direction in her career is baffling, especially considering where she has been.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!