TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #233
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Like I said you were probably too young to remember.
You can check how old I am in my profile. I definitely can look back to 2006 or even a bit earlier for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
So what nor has Maria ever been when she's played Azarenka. Still doesn't stop people from professing that the other player is/was better and their opponent was at their supposed 'peak.'
You're the one who said Vika has been dominant only because she didn't play pre-surgery Sharapova, so it's not like you didn't do what you're accusing other people of.

Fact of the matter is, Sharapova has done well to come back almost to the very top, but there are still 2 better players above her and it's not like those 2 players don't have their own struggles either (particularly the older one). It's really quite simple like that.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote