TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #4352
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

I think no matter what the style, great players hate losing, and do everything they can to win.So I see the huge problem is her mental toughness. A full year of this, is a very bad sign going forward..Because we know she has the tools to have better results.Any player can have a loss to Kerber or Radwanska, and Caro is 0-5 vs those two players in 2012.But when a former #1 is losing to Pavlyuchenkova, Begu, Safarova, Mchale, Ivanovic, Kanepi, Paszek, Vinci, Pennetta.Its the combination of clearly being worse than YEC platyers PLUS all the losing to nonYEC players.This is mental weakness, a lot of it. Bad errors at key moments. All the sets she started down 1-5 (3 sets in a row vs Kanepi)We know she used to be capable of better. But maybe this is the best she can do, because her focus isnt strong enough to do better
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!