TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussies in WTA events

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1111
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussies in WTA events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Hoping for an all Aussie SF.. which means it probably wont happen

I didnt want to look at Jarka's ranking and now I know why. Poor girl has been through alot though.

Its going to hurt her for Grand Slams where she'll have to go through qualifying until she gets her ranking back up or hopefully get a WC maybe. But on the positive side she doesnt have to worry about defending any points
Yeah, the SF won't happen, but a guy can dream can't he

As for Jarka: as sad as the circumstances are, I really think it's good that she's taking a break now. I admired her guts for playing on after all those losses, but I think there comes a point where it's better to just stop and take a break. Hopefully she can get off to a good start next year, even if it means playing challengers for a while to restore her ranking a bit.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote