TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #4346
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

I watched the Caro match this week and I have to agree. In the 1st set she was quite agressive, but missfired everything with her forehand. In the 2nd set she served better and hit some good shots, her ball went in and she was the dominating player, even though Kerber kind of mentally checked out.

The decisive set was pretty even with actions and errors from both of them.

Yep, Caro needs a proper game plan and not the alibi tennis she is playing now + she really seems to run into players when they are at their peak (Paszek, Begu etc.)

if you compare her game to the one that was working no later than one year ago the BH is more or less the same and the serve goes faster. They tried to flat her FH and now she just hits slightly harder than before, but barely ever deeper than the serviceline, almost as an absurd she was much more dangerous with her old loopy and really deep slow FH, than now with that wannabe aggressive shot, since the first was hard to be hit standing close to the baseline, the latter is just the perfect shot to sit on and hit over. Just my idea...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!