TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #7508
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

Thanks for your comment on her good looks, but what's that about her "mediocre" abilities: it's funny how you say that while every top player or tennis expert has always said the contrary, that Sabatini is one of the most talented players ever. Even Mónica (whom I like so much but who is limited on some tennis areas herself, just as Gabriela's serve, Mónica had trouble playing anywhere near the net and her volley was not good)said so, as I quote her words on Gabriela in 1996:
"She definitely could have won more Grand Slams, for sure,I don't know why she didn't; she had so much talent. Some of the volleys she could hit were unbelievable. It was just pure talent and great touch."
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee

Last edited by gabybackhand : Oct 8th, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!