TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Most Painful Sharapova Final Loss?

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #10
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Painful Sharapova Final Loss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I think it just showed that she wanted it too much. Her ability to rebound from that match and final losses in IW and Miami to tear up the clay season is a testament to her mental fortitude and her resilience. She won a game in the Olympic final, got sick and missed the entire US Open series, and still managed to get to the US Open semis and give Azarenka a fight on hardcourts for once. She certainly has a mental block against Aza now, but she's still tough as nails.
That is true. I've never seen a player who recovers quicker from bad matches, bad losses, bad string of DFs, bad points. It's like she has delete button in her head.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote