TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #41
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Serena looked so sad here, if she wasn't injured, Maria would have had no YEC title in her resume (just to speak the truth).

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing Maria competing with the best players in the world and that includes Serena and Vika.

So bring it bitches!

I expect Maria to reach at least SF in this year YEC, no more less; the final and even the championship are also possible with some luck.

Good Luck Mashy

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote