TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #449
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

I did say I expected Azarenka to win but boy it was almost like Maria had returned to the way she was with Azarenka in AO and Indian Wells finals. Because I expected Maria to produce some decent quality play like in USO semifinal. I guess Vika has learned her way to beat Maria convincingly again, like how Serena knows how to dominate Maria. Nonetheless, Congrats to Vika for winning the second premiere mandatory title, and Maria for reaching third premiere mandatory finals (maybe next time, Mash). Another defeat of the world no.2 by the hand of the world no.1.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!