TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #447
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Now its only a mater of weeks to see who's gonna be the third best player of the season beween Serena and Radwanska. Exciting
Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
IKR. The funniest thing is he's a Jankovic fan. What was her career highlight this year? Losing to Oudin in a grass final?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
Wow, the insecurity is don't be mad at the fact that a 30+ player, missing part of a lung, well past her physical prime, is having the best year on tour even while this gas been Sharapova and Azarenka's best year ever. What speaks volumes is that this even includes Serena having a 1r exit on her resume.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankqq View Post
expected result for the highest paid woman in sports...

I'd like to see a new player step up and get herself in the mix for big titles soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post

You wanna try that again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
I'm really embarrassed for the Sharapova klan fan base right now.
This thread...

... is THE BEST!!
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!