TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #4342
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I just checked out the ranking and saw that Caro's just a mere 500 points ahead of Ivanovic.

We always feared that she would be looking at a Ivanovic-type career and it looks like she's getting dramatically close to that.
As the resident optimist I feel obligated to point out that Caroline still has awfully far to fall before that comparison is accurate. Didn't Ana's ranking fall as low as somewhere in the sixties? I do see your point, right now in terms of points/ranking they are pretty much level but we can cling to the fact that Caroline has not yet sunk to the lows that Ana did. The worrying thing is that she has yet to stabilise her ranking, she has been in freefall all season and we don't know if she has hit the bottom yet. An early loss in Melbourne could send her out of the top fifteen.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!