TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #4341
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I just checked out the ranking and saw that Caro's just a mere 500 points ahead of Ivanovic.

We always feared that she would be looking at a Ivanovic-type career and it looks like she's getting dramatically close to that.
The big points come from playing in big matches. When you lose a lot in round 1, and only win semis at Intl's (nothing above that), you're going to be where Caro is at.
She has about 1/3 as many points as Vika in the rankings.
Thats her level the last 12 months.

I think we'll know pretty early next year where her game is at. AO could be where she starts to come back, or her 4th straight week 1 loss at a major
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!