TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #1335
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Sounds similar to a friend of mine who was in a long term relationship with his partner, but as with you they got stuck in a rut & it became really mundane. At least you were honest with your ex & didn't cheat. I'm glad it worked out for the best
Being honest wasn't the best possible decision, because he became a jerk. He started stalking me, calling me in the middle of the night, threatening. He called my friends and parents to cry and ask them to talk some sense into me. Awful. It lasted few months. Then he found a gf, got married very soon and now they have a 2 yo boy, maybe few months younger. I left him in the beginning of 2009, so you can get an idea how fast he recovered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Your poor friend. That must have hit hard.
She is desperate. She showed us the pic of that girl, so we spent hours bitching about her hair, dress, shoes etc.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote