TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 FIA Formula 1 world championship

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #453
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 FIA Formula 1 World Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I'm afraid the only way for start of something new for Felipe would be two wins in 2013's first two races and meanwhile Alonso would clown himself out of points. Felipe leading by 50 points might bring out the Alonso of 2007. Anyway, great race for Felipe, hopefully we'll see him winning races, and maybe even the title, he already knows what it feels when you win the title, at least for 15 secs.
Then why not? I mean yeah the car is suited to Fernando for next season but I can't see the car being as 'bad' as this year. I reckon Massa (surely he'll stay, there's no other logical option for all the 'hints' going on) will have a good 2013 season.

Realistically I doubt he'll ever finish top 4 in the drivers championship again sadly but yeah, would be the most amazing thing if he could somehow take it next year, he really does deserve it, and to be fair the team owe him a WDC for all the shit he's done for them over the years and how they screwed him when he finally got his chance.

Anyway looking forward to the last 5 races, if Ferrari can have a decent car ready for Brazil it's Massa's best shot of a race win this year, all those times he dominated Interlagos was absolutely beautiful to watch.