TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #34
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
She's not gonna do that, she's not that desperate. It's better for her to rest up and be ready for YEC.
She is doing everything between tournaments, but getting ready for next tournaments. All her first rounds look like warm-up and training of serve and groundstrokes...

She took a break between FO and Wimbledon just to play "claygame" on grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
The one thing I have a MAJOR issue with is that Joyce was always talking about moving forwards and ending the points on the swinging volley but under Thomas I feel there's been a real decline in that area.
as for me Hogsted = decline in everything , except what concerns clay. Shoulderpova was a better grass court player than HogstedPova and she never tried to play so defensive as she sometimes do now

Quote:
That's exactly what I think, and I also think that Thomas is prepared enough to see that and after all the work they put in to win on clay, they will do the same thing about hardcourts for 2013, at least I hope so.
as for me FO 2013 is more important than the rest of the 2013 season... It's a pleasure to watch Claypova on red clay.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote