TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #414
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Tell this to someone else, isn't Serena supposed to be different in finals as well and what happened against the other pusher she needed three sets.

No we're not on the all serve, I saw that match and I can tell that Serena from that semi in Wimbledon and the semi from OG was totally different in ROS. Serena couldn't hit a return to save her life in the whole Wimbledon 2012 she was beyond hopeless and not only against Vika.
But she still did better than Maria at the Olympics against Serena, no?!

Not saying that Vika's gonna become a perenial Wimbledon winner, but if she can tweak the serve to earn some free points off it, she CAN be a threat on the surface.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!