TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 FIA Formula 1 · world championship

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #452
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 FIA Formula 1 · World Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Anyway Felipe is my fave driver and so proud and happy for him today, hope this is the start of something new!
I'm afraid the only way for start of something new for Felipe would be two wins in 2013's first two races and meanwhile Alonso would clown himself out of points. Felipe leading by 50 points might bring out the Alonso of 2007. Anyway, great race for Felipe, hopefully we'll see him winning races, and maybe even the title, he already knows what it feels when you win the title, at least for 15 secs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsEaN View Post
Great weekend for Japan, first Kei wins the Japan Open and Kamui gets on the podium in Suzuka!
Actually Kamui got the podium first. Anyway, I'm so happy for both, as well as for Japa, I had to watch both events simultaneously. Unless Kamui and Felipe hadn't been fighting for podium, I'd probably have concentrated only on Tokyo final.

And great for points standings that Seb is now just 4 points away from Alonso. Unfortunately I think this was Lewis's and Kimi's last chance to join the title hunt as Alonso retired. But now I think they're just too far behind.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote