TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #33
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Can you imagine if one group ends up being Maria/Serena/Petra/Li and the other Vika/Aga/Kerber/Errani.
NID.
Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
I like that Thomas has introduced more margin for the benefit of Claypova's emergence. But I take issue in Maria playing too conservatively on hardcourts and carrying that form over, where she can't defend as well, and doesn't have the luxury of time as with clay. Once she realised the superior players will not tolerate her topspin up the middle of the court shots, she'll go into her frantic maniac ballbashing mode again.
That's exactly what I think, and I also think that Thomas is prepared enough to see that and after all the work they put in to win on clay, they will do the same thing about hardcourts for 2013, at least I hope so.

And I wanted to make an YEC thread titled "From Russia with Love" like the 007 movie where they are in Istanbul...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote