TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? )

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #29
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 LIVE show Top 12 with 1 WC)

Good:
Jahmene - Given the right song, he's great. Did slightly over sing though! Not sure people will like him though.

James - Really surprised me tonight, he didn't feature on my radar before, but I really enjoyed his performance.

Kye - Not a favourite of mine, but he's good a good voice and it was a good performance. Did notice he ducked out of the high note though!

Ella - fantastic vocal performance, really like her voice

Melanie - AMAZING, she must be careful not to shout sometimes, but when she controls her vocal well she's brilliant. I'd but her album!

Carolynn - loved what she did with the song. She's got a great tone to her voice. Possibly my favourite!

Ok:
Lucy - really respect her as an artist, she's a god song writer, but she's just not right for the show!

Jade - it's a shame, because I like her, but it was a the wrong song choice. Forgettable!

Disliked:
Rylan - Nice guy, but no amount production can hide his weak vocals.

Dictrict 3 - they're really outdated, 3 choir boys trying to appear current.

MK1 - The girl was of key and they boring. Plus I just don't like them for some reason.

Union J - I actually liked these up until now, but they weren't good. The black haired one has a great voice though! Hopefully they stay and they do better with a different song!

Didn't see Christopher. Can't be arsed with him!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote