TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #122
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

may be because in Stuttgart she really was injured and Sharapova was making fun of her and now azarenka is making pay her that disrespect. i prefer sharapova to azarenka speaking about their personalities, but tennis wise, sharapova is proving to be really obtuse, she is unable to develop a plan b against players like azarenka and serena which she can't outhit. Azarenka is proving to be a better player than Sharapova, and i see her winning more slam than Sharapova by the end of their careers, cause at the moment only Serena can stop her

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote