TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal)

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #17
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

Ex,it's time for you to come out of the closet and admit what intense affection you have for Big Masha...how you dream of being her personal hot-tub masseur.

All joking aside,though,she doesn't need the money that much so I think it's some sign of respect that she agreed to face Petra in that exhibition right in the CR.I can't imagine her going to Serbia to play one of the mental cases...or the UK to play one of the young whippersnappers(not unless there were a huge,international,promotional push).In a way,it's an acknowledgment that Petra is a very legit rival...one capable of supplanting her,really....and one of the crown jewels of the WTA's future

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote