TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Masha's worst year

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #35
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masha's worst year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Honestly when you look at her results and how poorly she's played to get them in a lot of tournaments it gives great reason to be excited. It might take another 2 years before Maria is a pre-surgery levels but it's not as if she's not putting in the work. It was always going to be a long road and I think this season and last season were great transition years to stabalise her game and get some controlled aggression back. I just hope next year the improvements are as big as they were this past two years.
perfect term to describe her progression
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote