TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? )

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #28
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 LIVE show Top 12 with 1 WC)

District 3 - I don't like tham at all!

James - Rap is better han singing

Melanie - she is so good, looks like a diva, i hope she sing some comtemperary

Lucy - Brave to sing er own song, i think she get some "1 dimentional" comment

MK1 - i see so much potential, and i am so excited to see them. but the girl's vocal is weaker than ever, Lucis

Christopher - every second of this song i , every move getting gayer and gayerto me

Union J - Lucis WTF you gave them 80s song and dance they are WAY btter than Distict 3

Jade - this is not enough, i wan to see more

Rylan - Nicole and him is the same type of person, i am see them on the street saying "Oh you're fabulous!" "Oh no yo're fabulous too" " Yeah we're Fabulous" "Those Bitches won't stand us!"

Kye - i like it

Ella - No.1 girl! the song is not too right for her, but still hands down the best potential girl

Caro - i dunno how Nicko Minay is country she should sing Mr. Know It All

Jahmene - i think it is oversing, the song is just not fit with this kind of singing

1. Melanie
2. Ella
3. Kye
4. Caro
5. Jade
6. Lucy
7. MK1
8. James
9. Jahmene
10. Christopher
11. District 3
12. Union J