TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #4530
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
She is not the better player in terms of accomplishments. But in terms of present ability, the gap between them is far less pronounced than Pova fans try to argue.
Even in present ability I still think Maria is the better player, and the issue is more the fact that Azarenka has clocked the tea on Maria's predictable ass serving, yet for some reason Maria still doesn't throw in more serve out wide on the ad court

And yet after every serve Maria still expected a short ass ball to pick off, and is left scrambling backwards to return Azarenka's return putting her immediately on the defense in her own service games

I thought after the USO Maria had started to clock Azarenka's game on HCs, but it looks like it'll need more time
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!