TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajmo Ana Savic!

Thread: Ajmo Ana Savic!
View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #820
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She was in a final of 50k(maybe would have won it) I do hope it's more than enough to give it a try. She's top 300, don't know why she even bothered to play so many 10k's if she didn't planed real comeback.
Ana definitely means seroius, this is from her interview with itf:

ITF Pro Circuit: First of all, welcome back to the ITF Pro Circuit. You’ve been away now for almost three years what can you tell us about this period?

Ana Savic: Thank you. Most of the time I spent travelling with my twin sister who's modelling and doing some fashion photography in Milan and Barcelona. It's quite a different world compared to tennis and I enjoyed it but after three years of not playing I started getting back motivation and wanted to try one more time, and this time more seriously. I always had the feeling that there's some unfinished business for me here
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote