TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #1333
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

Can you explain a bit from your perspective? Obviously, you don't have to go deep or just tell me to piss off, haha. It's just interesting to me. Maybe when you meet that new person, you realise things in the long term relationship weren't all they were cracked up to be? I guess unless you have been in that situation (which I haven't), I can't really comment.
Lol. I had a crush on my current bf when I was in high school, I think that we were flirting with each other for years, but that was it. For whatever reason, we were never together. I think that we knew that it wouldn't work + he was a jerk.

So, when I gave up on him, I started dating someone else and we were together for years (over 4 years). But still he (my current bf) never gave up on flirting with me, he texted me very often although he knew I had a bf. I was never completely indifferent, but I tried my best to ignore it. Once my relationship became the most boring thing in my life, I stopped ignoring his endless attempts to ruin my relationship and make a mess of my life. But I really needed that. After ending a relationship which basically became a routine, I needed someone new. I desperately needed something different. It wasn't fair to my ex bf, but I was honest to him. My friend broke up with her bf few months ago. He became cold and weird in the end of their relationship, but he never told her why he started behaving like that. Few days ago, she was lurking in facebook. In the end she found some profile that wasn't private and found the pics from his engagement "party".
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote