TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #4517
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
5th title of the year and 13th in total. Since Serena doesn't care about the ranking , I hope Vika is the year end #1 so she can get as many weeks as possible and get as close as she can to the Pusher's total weeks. Vika's at 32 right now. The Pusher had 67 weeks. Amelie had 39 so Vika will probably pass her soon.
Wozniacki's weeks at #1 are disgusting for any objective fan of the WTA. To have someone at the pole position with so many clearly definable limits in their game is just....

Also I hope Maria gets a HC win against Azarenka soon and doesn't start to get 6-1 6-1 beatings. I like Serena being the only Lord and Master on the tour.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!