TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #12
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA Championships 2012 iStanbul Mission: Win the title by not facing Rena/Vika

Maybe not in time for the YEC, but I believe Kvitova will be back to top 3 form soon. And that will be another huge problem for Maria in 2013 and beyond, to go along with her mental blocks with Serena and Vika. When Petra's on her game, Maria can't handle her. We saw that at Wimbledon in 2011 and in the 2nd set of the Aussie semi.

Just something else to think about on this bleak day. If Maria is stuck in a group with Serena/Kvitova, for example, I don't see her getting out of RR. She has to be demoralized at this point, after what happened today.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote