TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1332
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I did that.

Can you explain a bit from your perspective? Obviously, you don't have to go deep or just tell me to piss off, haha. It's just interesting to me. Maybe when you meet that new person, you realise things in the long term relationship weren't all they were cracked up to be? I guess unless you have been in that situation (which I haven't), I can't really comment.

Quote:
Her pic makes me think that Caro's and Aga's love child would be very hot.

Paddy Power (the bookmaker) did skywriting messages for the US/EUR teams & one of them was "Mrs Dufner is hot" which he retweeted on twitter He is proud
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote