TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How many siblings do you have?

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #28
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many siblings do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
No, you suck. if you are an only child, a chance of being a spoiled brat is much higher than when you have siblings.
I have a sister.
Bullshit, you just get the attention everyone should get from their parents but don't get because they're too occupied Plus we usually are more generous than people with siblings because we didn't have a brother or sister who was stealing our things from us all the time The only thing I never liked about being an only child is that it could get pretty boring at times when I was young

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote