TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? )

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:32 AM   #26
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 LIVE show Top 12 with 1 WC)

Gary was so fucking out of line this episode. Firstly in regards to what he said about Rylan, I truly wanted to slap him! He was so unprofessional with his sly, backhanded comments. Seriously man, we understand that he's not your favourite performer, but that was not appropriate. You cannot tell a singer that they do not deserve to be on the show and criticise Nicole for using her discretion and bringing him there. That is totally out of line and disrespectful to Nicole as a mentor. And then he had the nerve to bring it up again during his critique of Kye's performance. Get over it you twat.

And then telling Jahmene not to oversing songs. Hello, last time I checked, you were mentoring Melanie who hit like THE biggest, most exaggurated note of the night. And then you comment on how amazing she is. I agree, Melanie was great, but don't be strategic and criticise Jahmene like that. Its so transparent, just because he is strong competition for you.

Apart from that, Tulisa was lovely as always. And Louie seemed clueless. I hate that he screwed Union J over with that song choice, because they are so cute and have such potential. Oh wells. Kye and Ella were the standouts for me. I think the bottom 2 will be Union J (unfortunately) and Carolynne.

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote