TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #224
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

I don't know but she's out of Limoges this is sure I think it's normal that she don't wanna play the Q in all her events.. She can lose in Limoges Q and win between 0 and 4 poins or she can win the 3 rounds and take only 7 points but if she plays in Glasgow and win only 1 round she already grab 8 points and would be probably less tired. I think she did a good choice and i would do the same She'll probably skip Poitiers and i'm not sure that she was able to make the Q-draw there. You forgot that she's still on the list for Ismaning in Germany too

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs

Last edited by Sam. : Oct 7th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote