TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #21
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2012

Updated the first post, I don't know how long it's been

Some new stuff. Not sure if it's for the end of the year [Linz/YEC] or 2013. She might not wear any of these outfits at all because last year she was wearing the same outfit for Beijing/Luxembourg and Sydney. But I remember in 2010 she got a new outfit (or at least different colour) outfit for YEC so who knows.

Anyway, here is the new stuff:

Skirt (other colours too):

According to tennis-point:
Quote:
The Graphic Knit Tank is a highlight of the new collection and is at the WTA Finals worn 2012 in White by Julia Goerges and gray-green of Victoria Azarenka.
This is the same website that said she would wear the peach/orange top for the clay season but she ended up wearing purple so can't say she'll definitely wear that. Tbh, it doesn't really matter what colour she wears, just hopes she gets to debut a new outfit this time round.