TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tipping Doubles #11 Beijing - congratulations Sasja and Frederik! Scores #3/182

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #183
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping Doubles #11 Beijing - congratulations Sasja and Frederik! Scores #3/182

Congrats to Sasja (and Fred) for the title/s, and a big thank you to the manager for one of the best managing jobs in tipping that I had a chance to witness

So this puts an end to the official part of the 2012 season, with just the YEC left to play for the best of you. Latest rankings are available HERE. Good luck in Istanbul to those who qualified!

Tipping doubles will come back again in 2013, probably in Melbourne, although WTA schedule for next season is not officially confirmed, and so the same case is with tipping schedule. In the off season, I invite you all once again to join us in discussions in the doubles discussions thread I mentioned before, so that we make the game even better for next season. There's some interesting stuff breweing over there already

Thank you all for playing and see you back next year
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote